Why I Start Blogging?
Hello, I am Saanz.
I wanted for a long time to start meaningful writing. I know very well that I will make so many mistakes and no writing will be good, but I must take a Step, right? So this is my small step. I hope I will write about my experiences, random thoughts and of course , the Crazy dreams.
So many times, I've wanted to start blogging but hesitated. Why? For no reason at all, I hesitated. In life, many hesitations can lead to both beautiful and tragic outcomes, don't you think? I'm sure I will make many grammar mistakes because English is my second language. This is a challenge for me, but I love challenges, you know? Without challenges what will be life? But as a reader, you may be thinking that why do I need to take this craziness to read, hmmmmm. Because you are The Reader, the power is yours. You can support or you can destroy. But, please bear with me, I will be a good Kid😉.
Comments
Post a Comment